Enterprise Service Management
Delivering Improved Quality of Service (QoS) and Better Cost Control
In a climate where budgets are shrinking and costs are rising, the government is looking to improve the effectiveness of network operations, while reducing expenses. To fully maximize the value of the network, a holistic view of the entire enterprise is critical and the key to improving QoS and better cost control.
To optimize operations, Kratos delivers its Enterprise Service Management (ESM) solution, a combination of services and products that provide enhanced visibility into network operations and helps to better measure and manage the enterprise services that are critical to improving QoS and lowering costs.
Kratos uses proven best practices and standards from multiple industry recognized frameworks, including Project Management (PMI), Business Analysis (IIBA), IT Service Management (ITIL) and Enterprise Architecture (DODAF and TOGAF), to define and manage these services.
Once the enterprise services and the performance levels have been defined, Kratos helps organizations monitor and manage operations and service levels using our NeuralStar® Service Quality Manager (SQM), NeuralStar® Network Management and COMPASS® products that can be combined to provide an end-to-end view of the entire network. The ESM solution ensures that the network fully supports the needs of the mission and organizational goals.
Our ESM solution helps organizations:
• Define and align network operations to performance metrics and reports
• Centralize and unify SLAs and automated performance reporting
• Monitor and manage application and infrastructure performance end-to-end
• Maximize resource utilization across the enterprise to improve efficiencies
• Reduce outages, increase IT effectiveness and improve end-user satisfaction
• Increase productivity and efficiency in service delivery
• Leverage current infrastructure management investments to maximize cost savings
• Provide on-going network service delivery improvement