Identifying and Defending Against Cyber Threats
The federal government is under increasing pressure to protect sensitive data and critical information assets. With the shifting threat landscape and ever-changing regulations, it’s difficult to identify, characterize and neutralize threats before critical systems are compromised. Because not all threats are evident, organizations are challenged to have the insight, context and actionable information required to understand and respond to incidents in the event that they do occur.
Kratos’ Operational Cybersecurity services enable organizations to improve their security posture and meet compliance requirements by assuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information assets.
Our services include:
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability scanning
- Application security
- Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) solutions
- Physical and logical security integration services
- Event correlation and analysis (Logging/SIEM)
- Incident Response
Kratos’ Operational Cybersecurity services help federal agencies to:
- Assure information assets are secure by quickly identifying, eliminating and/or mitigating threats and vulnerabilities
- Defend against cyber threats by mitigating and managing cybersecurity risk
- Comply with regulatory and government security requirements
For more information about our Operational Cybersecurity services, please visit the Kratos SecureInfo website.