Monics® 200 was developed to deliver advanced monitoring capabilities cost effectively for High Throughput Satellite (HTS) spot beams, fly-away environments and instances where only limited monitoring is required, such as remote teleports with a small number of antennas.
Monics 200 is a self-contained and stand-alone device that integrates with the Monics Net and Monics Enterprise platforms appearing as a typical Local Network Server (LNS) in the Monics systems.
Fully Featured RF Analytics
- Provides standard frequency and power measurements as well as Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enabled time domain measurements
- Collects RF data analytics for assessing bandwidth efficiency and effectiveness
- Provides automated monitoring, alarming, trace forwarding and essential manual spectrum analysis capabilities
- Minimizes hardware costs with a single device that includes the capabilities of an integrated DSP measurement instrument, Local Network Server (LNS) and two port L-band switch
- Reduces operating expenses by occupying less rack space
Maintain Quality of Service (QoS)
For more information please visit the Kratos Communications website.
- Continues to run automated bandwidth monitoring even during a network outage to avoid the loss of any measurement data
- Provides easy to use web based initial configuration to enable less experienced technicians to install and replace devices in the field
- Ensures reliability with solid state drives that have no spinning hard disk or other moving parts that are susceptible to damage